Vampire the Requiem
Vampire: The Requiem is the main source book for Vampire player characters and NPC’s in World of Darkness.
Vampire: The Requiem is made up of several parts:
- The various bloodlines available to the player.
- The various clans available to the player, depending on the bloodline chosen.
- Disciplines the vampire has chosen; spell-like abilities that allow him or her to exhibit classic vampire attributes – massive strength, sensitive hearing, seeing or smelling, glamour victims into submission or make others perceive them to be human.
The book also covers various other information, such as feeding rules, ghoul stats & abilities, shadow cults and various fiction that gives good ideas for character backstory, reaction to certain situations and rules for actions not immediately governed by stats on the character sheet.
Helpful terms & links:
- Vampire: The Requiem – for use with character creation and player reference.
- Blood Prince: The leader of the Camarilla. While no longer in existence, please see Vampire: The Masquerade for more information.
- Diablerie: the sacrifice, and absorption of another vampire’s powers. Vampire society consider this to be the biggest taboo of all. Only time diablerie is even remotely allowed is when the Prince calls a blood hunt; only then is it allowed, and only upon whom the blood hunt has been called.