First session we had present all three characters,, Mariah’s character and Brittany’s character (vampire, changeling and human respectively). No names for Mariah’s character or Brittany’s yet.
Here’s a summary of what happened.
- Established setting: 18th century Eastern Europe — currently a few miles out of Cluj-Napoca, camping by Hoia Baciu Forest.
- Characters encounter mysterious crop circle in forest. After the unexpected suicide (was it?) of the carnival’s Proprietor, player characters decided to bury the Proprietor in the forest.
- Mariah managed to successfully recover most of the carnivals currency as well as the will, which leaves the entirety of the carnival to Vladimir.
- Brittany felt something that grazed her ankle — healing is coming along normally however.
- Vladimir and Mariah both saw the shadow in the grave. Mariah knows what the shadow is, and what the crop circle truly is.
- Vladimir must decide whether or not to bring the carnival to Athens, Greece now, or wait until the remaining seasonal workers leave before returning to the winter vacation area.
Mariah: earned 2 extra experience for starting stats thanks to fun roleplaying.
Brittany: earned 2 extra experience for being delightfully oblivious.
Lance: earned 3 extra experience for great voice and good internal character turmoil.
To-do’s for next session: