For some reason, I get the feeling that my post titles will resemble Pokemon episode titles.
Players present: Lance (), Mariah ( ), and Kyle ( ). Brittany defaulted to sleeping in-game.
- The party meets challenges as they are approached by the seemingly harmless monk known as Gorbachov.
- With Gorbachov’s coming, it is revealed to and that he is in fact a mage and cataloging the supernatural folk within Eastern Europe in order to protect them. Nobody questions it or his status within the Silver Ladder.
- The Flux, as known via successful memory check for all three present characters, appears and encroaches upon the encampment, heralded by dense fog.
- The Winter Court, aka the home of things that go bump in the night, sent an invitation personally to to the wedding of Oberon and an unnamed person. Entrance is located near Vatican City, in Italy.
- Lance: earned 4 experience, in part to his hospitality towards the monk-mage.
- Mariah: earned 4 experience for going through it all via Skype! Kudos!
- Kyle: earned 4 for not killing the Shaco-rule 63 and keeping a cool head in facing new challengers.
- Brittany: gained 2 experience, just for being awesome while sleeping. :)
No game Monday, playing Wednesday hopefully in the CC.